Thursday 21 April 2016

Changes I made to get my final pieces

Front cover- To Improve my front cover I have made the image brighter, added many more cover lines and used various colours and fonts. I have also added an article about a poster in the top right hand corner which I added another one of my images.


Contents page- I gave my contents page a whole new look by adding new images, new colours fonts and layout. To get this final contents page I looked at many examples to help me create this final one which i believe is a much bigger improvement.

Double page spread- For my double page spread I have made the image brighter and have evenly spaced out my columns and added a small picture in-between the text as this is very common on double page spreads. I have also added the word "exclusive" at the top so the page has is specifically important.

No comments:

Post a Comment